Monday, January 7, 2008

Missing You

Well, for a first day back to school in over 2 weeks, the day went exceptionally well. My heart was warmed when one of my little rays of sunshine (I say this with much sarcasm) came in first thing and said, "Mrs. B., I brought you a present, it's a candycane for you to lick. I thought you'd like it. I missed you so much." Considering the amount of times I find myself on the verge of shaking this little guy, he sure did a lot to make my day today!!!

My own little angels were asleep by 8, without a fight. The house is quiet and kind of clean. I'm congratulating myself on the day. I got up at 5:30, ran 1.1 miles, did 50 sit-ups, laundry and dishes. I stayed after school for a meeting, went to the dentist and had my tooth filled without anaesthetic....whoo-hooo. Isn't there a saying about no pain, no..... how does that go again?

No comments: