Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT!!!!

I had just returned to my classroom after lunch to find that it had been an indoor recess thanks to the cold weather. As I walked in one of my little boys handed me some doodle pads with the pencils attached. The pencil's strings had gotten all tangled and there were 4 of them stuck together. Since the kids still had a couple of minutes to play I sat down on the floor with the doodle pads and started to untangle. There was a small group of students with thier backs toward me playing at a table about 3 feet away. All of a sudden one of my little angels pipes up and says, "Hey, Mrs. B. isn't in here anymore, we can do WHATEVER we want!" To which I said, "THAT would be a really bad idea." The poor girl looked like she had seen a ghost when she whirled around to see me sitting right behind her. BUSTED!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hahahaha...that is a GREAT story!